"Uzagrosugurta" Joint-Stock Company is one of the universal companies in the insurance market of Uzbekistan, providing a full range of insurance services to all categories of businesses and individuals.
"Uzagrosugurta" JSC conducts Obligatory and Voluntary insurance activities in the general insurance industry in all 17 Insurance Classes according to the insurance activity classifier. The company pays great attention to the introduction of new types of insurance policies and in present day offers its customers more than 140 types of insurance policies.
Today the company has the most ramified network of (14) branches and (175) agencies all over the country. There are 2000 agent representative offices organized in order to increase the level of insurance protection of the population living in remote rural areas.
The authorized capital of the company is 108 955 938 720 sums ($13.1 million, 2018)
- Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan from February 25, 1997 No. 1713 “On the Establishment of the State Joint-Stock Insurance Company “Uzagrosugurta” ”
- Decisions of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated March 6, 1997 No. 125 "On issues of organization of activities of the State Joint-Stock Insurance Company “Uzagrosugurta” "
- Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan — 94,00%
- «Uzpahtasanoat» JSC — 3,24%
- «Agrobank» JSCB — 1,56%
- «Turonbank» JSCB — 0,57%
- «Ansher Investments» LLP — 0,45%
- «Qishloqqurilishbank» JSCB — 0,12%
- «Energokimyomarkaz» LLC - 0,005 %
- "Kafolat Insurance Company" JSC - 0,00032
- Uzbekinvest National Export-Import Insurance Company - 0,00032
- other shareholders -0,07
- Welfare protection of the of citizens by providing affordable and appropriate insurance products;
- To promote the development of the agro-industrial sector and the provision of high-quality insurance protection for the rural population of Uzbekistan;
- Preservation of sales volumes with a significant increase in the quality of work, especially in auto insurance as in the market segment, which makes up a large share of the company's portfolio;
- Achieve company profitability by optimizing pricing and improving the quality of claims settlement;
Improve customer service;
- Achieving a new level of information technology;
- Development of insurance culture in the country, ensuring reliable insurance protection of the public and private sector, providing corporate and individual clients with a wide range of high-class services and protection of property interests.
- “Uzagrosugurta” JSC won the “Golden Umbrella” public award as the Best Insurance Company in 2012-2013.
- According to the analytical materials of the “SAIPRO” rating company, in the first half of 2018, “Uzagrosugurta” JSC is the leader among insurance companies in terms of realizing insurance products and the amount of collected insurance premiums. More than 44% of all types of insurance policies sold in the market belong to “Uzagrosugurta” JSC.
- “Uzagrosugurta” JSC has accumulated considerable experience in insuring enterprises of various industries, prioritizing the small business and private entrepreneurship, carrying out a range of insurance activities and providing protection against all types of risks at each particular stage of business activity.
- Trust, as well as the annual growth in the number of clients, testifies the timely and full implementation of the assumed obligations.
License to carry out an Insurance Activity №00228 from April 19, 2018.
|Full name||“Uzagrosugurta” Joint-Stock Company|
|Shortened name||“Uzagrosugurta” JSC
|Address||61/2, Chilanzar district 19, Tashkent city, Uzbekistan|
|Business Registration Number||947 (June 26, 2015)|
|License Number||SF00228 (April 19, 2018)|
|Taxpayer’s Identification Number||201 042 345
"Uzagrosugurta" JSC bank information of the Headquarters in Tashkent.
|Bank Name||"AGROBANK" Joint-Stock Commercial Bank|
|Account Number||2021 0000 9001 0116 9001|
|Bank Address||Bunyodkor 15, Chilanzar district, Tashkent, Postcode:100096|